Jefferies today announced that it will host its 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in London on November 14-15. The two-day conference will feature presentations from public and private companies across the world, from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical technology and healthcare services sectors. This global gathering of institutional investors, private equity/venture capital investors and leading company executives will address near and long-term investment opportunities and discuss the market trends driving the broader global healthcare industry.
The current agenda is available at:
Sage Kelly, Global Head of Healthcare Investment Banking at Jefferies, commented, “Jefferies has one of the largest and most active teams dedicated to serving the healthcare industry and its investors. Now in its third year, our conference brings together companies across Europe, the Americas and Asia with providers of capital, including institutional investors and financial sponsors. With over 180 registered companies, we are looking forward to what will be a significant and dynamic industry event.”For further information about the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference, please contact your Jefferies representative or email email@example.com. You must be pre-registered in order to attend the conference. Follow us on Twitter @JefferiesEvents Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF), the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV