Restaurant Chain Rewards Voters with a Free Donut with Beverage Purchase and Honors U.S. Veterans with Annual Free Donut Giveaway
DUBLIN, OH, Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - No matter who you vote for, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop wants to thank you for casting your vote by giving its guests a free donut when they purchase any beverage and show their "I Voted" sticker at participating U.S. restaurants on Election Day.
In addition to the donut giveaway, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop team members will be surprising and delighting voters with free donuts, muffins and coffee outside select polling stations in Ohio, Michigan and Buffalo.
The onsite team members will be asking voters if they prefer a coffee and donut, or a latte and muffin as their morning breakfast choice. The team will share the results on Tim Hortons U.S. Facebook page throughout Election Day. ( www.facebook.com/TimHortonsUS)"Casting your vote in any election is important and we want voters to know that we appreciate their participation," said Mike Meilleur, executive vice president, Tim Hortons, U.S. "If you show up to the polls and vote this Election Day, we're more than happy to reward you with a free treat." Later in the week on Veterans Day ( November 11), Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop is giving all active and inactive U.S. military veterans a free donut in an effort to thank them for their service and dedication to their country. No purchase is necessary. Veterans need to either be in uniform or show their military ID when they visit a Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop. "The free donut to our veterans is just a small way for us to give back to those who give so much, every day," added Meilleur.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV