ABOUT BELGA FILMS:Celebrating its 75 th anniversary, Belga Films is the leading independent distribution company in Benelux. This year, Belga successfully released The Hunger Games, Step Up Miami, Taken 2 and is ready to hit the screens with Breaking Dawn Part 2 and The Impossible.
Over the years, it has increased its market shares in each media (theatrical, video, Digital and Television) taking profit of its extended relationship with RTL Belgium since 1998. Patrick Vandenbosch (CEO) and new partners Jerome de Bethune (COO) and Alexandre Lippens have further expanded Belga's operational sphere to meet new challenges (Production, Management, Digital and Exhibition).
Under its new label BELGA STUDIOS, Belga is currently developing movie projects in English for international appeal with a specific focus on the use of local talents
For Lionsgate corporate inquiries, please contact: Peter D. Wilkes 310.255.3726 firstname.lastname@example.orgKinley L. Cross 310.255.5114 email@example.comFor further information: http://www.lionsgate.com For Belga Films corporate inquiries, please contact Jerome de Bethune+32.2.335.65.81 firstname.lastname@example.orgFor further information:http:/ www.belgafilms.be SOURCE Lionsgate
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV