College football fans who are Discover cardmembers have the opportunity to purchase premium tickets, which come with exclusive experiences, for two of the biggest college football games of the season – the Discover Orange Bowl and the Discover BCS National Championship Game. Discover cardmembers can purchase tickets to either game by redeeming their Cashback Bonus ® rewards, using their Discover cards, or a combination of both starting today by visiting www.discover.com/orangebowl or by calling 1-800-DISCOVER.
Tickets are available through Discover on a limited first-come, first-served basis and include exclusive cardmember-only experiences at the Discover Orange Bowl on New Year’s Day and the Discover BCS National Championship Game on Jan. 7. Discover cardmembers will get:
- A sneak peek of the Discover Orange Bowl half-time entertainment on Dec. 31 (Orange Bowl purchases only)
- A pass to the Orange Bowl or BCS National Championship Game Day Fan Zones featuring interactive games, local talent and promotional giveaways
- A pass to the pre-game Discover Tailgate Party featuring food, beverages entertainment and appearances by ESPN talent
The Discover tailgate party will be held for both games and will be open to all cardmembers who show their Discover cards regardless of whether they purchased a ticket through Discover.
“As title sponsor of the Orange Bowl and BCS National Championship Game, we want to reward our cardmembers with something they can’t get anywhere else – special ways to experience college football’s most exciting post-season games,” said Jennifer Murillo, vice president of brand communications at Discover.As part of the Orange Bowl experience, Discover cardmembers also have the option to select a new card design that features the official Discover card Orange Bowl logo imprinted on a vibrant orange background. Discover cardmembers can access these special offers at www.discover.com/orangebowl. In conjunction with its college football partnership, Discover runs a 15-week Fan Loyalty Poll to give die-hard fans a platform to showcase their dedication and love for their favorite college football teams leading up to the 2013 Discover BCS National Championship Game and 2013 Discover Orange Bowl. Each week the poll asks fans to rank the top college football teams in the country and about their quirky and interesting fan tendencies. Ticket packages for the Orange Bowl are $225 per person. Ticket packages for the BCS National Championship Game are $350 per person. The 2013 Discover Orange Bowl will be played on Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The Discover BCS National Championship Game will be played on Monday, January 7 at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Both games will air on ESPN and ESPN Radio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV