HARTSVILLE, S.C., Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sonoco (NYSE: SON), one of the largest diversified global packaging companies, will speak to the investment community on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, at the Robert W. Baird & Company 2012 Industrial Conference to be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, Ill.
M. Jack Sanders, president and chief operating officer, and Barry L. Saunders, vice president and chief financial officer, are scheduled to speak at 10:10 a.m. CT. The audio presentation will be webcast and can be accessed at http://www.sonoco.com under the Investor Relations section, or http://wsw.com/webcase/baird31/son/.
About Sonoco Founded in 1899, Sonoco is a global provider of a variety of consumer packaging, industrial products, protective packaging and packaging supply chain services. With annualized net sales of approximately $4.5 billion, the Company has 19,600 employees working in over 340 operations in 34 countries, serving many of the world's best known brands in some 85 nations. Sonoco is a proud member of the 2012/2013 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. For more information on Sonoco, visit our website at www.sonoco.com.SOURCE Sonoco
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV