Third Quarter 2012 Highlights:
- Adjusted EBITDA attributable to Vanguard unitholders (a non-GAAP financial measure defined below) increased 79% to $66.3 million in the third quarter of 2012 from $37.0 million in the third quarter of 2011 and increased 49% from $44.5 million recorded in the second quarter of 2012.
- Distributable Cash Flow attributable to Vanguard unitholders (a non-GAAP financial measure defined below) increased 93% to $36.6 million from the $19.0 million generated in the third quarter of 2011 and increased 94% from the $18.9 million generated in the second quarter of 2012.
- We reported net loss attributable to Vanguard unitholders for the quarter of $68.7 million or $(1.29) per basic unit compared to reported net income of $75.9 million or $2.51 per basic unit in the third quarter of 2011. The recent quarter includes a loss of $86.7 million in non-cash adjustments and the third quarter 2011 results included a gain before non-controlling interest of $106.9 million in non-cash adjustments. Excluding these items, Adjusted Net Income attributable to Vanguard unitholders (a non-GAAP financial measure defined below) was $17.9 million in the third quarter of 2012, or $0.34 per basic unit, as compared to $14.1 million, or $0.47 per basic unit, in the third quarter of 2011.
- Reported average production of 24,367 BOE per day in the third quarter of 2012 increased 82% from the 13,371 BOE per day produced in the third quarter of 2011 and increased 97% from the second quarter of 2012. On a BOE basis, crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids (“NGLs”) accounted for 30%, 61%, and 9% of our third quarter 2012 production, respectively.
During the quarter we produced 8,238 MMcf of natural gas, an increase of 219% from the 2,585 MMcf of natural gas produced in the third quarter of 2011, 682 MBbls of oil, a decrease of 2% from the 695 MBbls of oil producing in the third quarter of 2011, and 187 MBbls of NGLs, an increase of 80% from the 104 MBbls of NGLs produced in the third quarter of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV