Exterran Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: EXLP) today reported financial results for the third quarter 2012.
EBITDA, as further adjusted (as defined below), was $46.2 million for the third quarter 2012, compared to $45.0 million for the second quarter 2012 and $38.6 million for the third quarter 2011. Distributable cash flow (as defined below) totaled $29.5 million for the third quarter 2012, compared to $27.3 million for the second quarter 2012 and $25.7 million for the third quarter 2011.
Revenue was $99.3 million for the third quarter 2012, compared to $97.2 million for the second quarter 2012 and $84.4 million for the third quarter 2011.
Net income was $10.4 million for the third quarter 2012, or $0.21 per diluted limited partner unit, compared to a net loss of $19.1 million, or $0.47 per diluted limited partner unit, for the second quarter 2012, and net income of $3.3 million, or $0.06 per diluted limited partner unit, for the third quarter 2011.“Exterran Partners reported improved activity levels during the third quarter 2012 as operating horsepower increased by 33,000,” said Brad Childers, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Exterran Partners’ managing general partner. “Our growth strategies are enhanced by attractive investment opportunities in liquids rich and shale plays and encouraging long-term natural gas market trends in the United States.” For the third quarter 2012, Exterran Partners’ quarterly cash distribution was $0.5075 per limited partner unit, or $2.03 per limited partner unit on an annualized basis. The third-quarter 2012 distribution was $0.005 per limited partner unit higher than the second-quarter 2012 distribution of $0.5025 per limited partner unit and $0.02 per limited partner unit higher than the third-quarter 2011 distribution of $0.4875 per limited partner unit. Conference Call Details Exterran Partners and Exterran Holdings will host a joint conference call regarding third-quarter results:
- Teleconference: Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, 10:00 a.m. Central Time. To access the call, United States and Canadian participants should dial 800-446-2782. International participants should dial +1-847-413-3235 at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please reference Exterran conference call number 33535569.
- Live Webcast: The webcast will be available in listen-only mode via the companies’ website: www.exterran.com.
- Webcast Replay: For those unable to participate, a replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012, until 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012. To listen to the replay, please dial 888-843-7419 in the United States and Canada, or +1-630-652-3042 internationally, and enter access code 33535569#.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV