- Reported third-quarter funds from operations (“FFO”) of $0.40 per diluted share and unit, representing an 8.1% increase over the prior quarter and a 14.3% increase over the prior-year quarter
- Reported third-quarter revenue of $53.8 million, representing a 6.2% increase over the prior quarter and a 21.2% increase over the prior-year quarter
- Executed new and expansion data center leases representing $2.0 million of annualized GAAP rent with a weighted-average GAAP rental rate of $177 per net rentable square foot (“NRSF”)
- Achieved a 91.8% retention ratio with 4.0% rent growth on signed renewals on a cash basis and 9.1% on a GAAP basis
- Commenced 39,991 net rentable square feet of new and expansion leasing, with GAAP annualized rent of $146 per square foot
- Obtained entitlements to expand at our Reston, Virginia, facility
CoreSite Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.