- The Study was started in April 2012 just prior to the publication of a positive Asmara Project prefeasibility study (PFS) that showed that all four deposits could be processed in a single central processing plant;
- The Study is on schedule to be completed in the second quarter of 2013;
- Based on new metallurgical testwork the Study will include early mining of the Direct Shipping Ore (“DSO”) from Debarwa and early heap-leaching of the surface gold material from the project;
- Based on the above, cash-flow is expected a year earlier (2015) than presented in the PFS; and
- Based on the new operating scenarios, initial capital costs are expected to be reduced and overall economics enhanced in the Study compared to the PFS.
Sunridge Reports Feasibility Study For Asmara Project, Eritrea On Schedule For Completion Q2 2013; Focus On Early Cash Flow And Lower Initial Capital Costs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.