The transaction, which is subject to customary closing conditions, is anticipated to close within one week of the date of this announcement.
Commenting on the transaction, John Diesch, President of Rentech Nitrogen, said, “We are excited to bring Agrifos’ Pasadena plant and its employees into the Rentech Nitrogen family. We have spent considerable time conducting due diligence on this facility and believe that it is an accretive acquisition that will increase Rentech Nitrogen’s value by diversifying risk and enhancing its growth profile.” Mr. Diesch continued, “We are confident in our integration plan for this asset and we believe our operating expertise can be applied to the Pasadena site to enhance plant operations and allow us to execute on growth plans at the site.”
Imperial Capital, LLC and BMO Capital Markets acted as financial advisors to Rentech Nitrogen in connection with the transaction.Conference Call and Investor Presentation The Partnership will hold a conference call today at 7:00 a.m. PDT to discuss the transaction. The slide presentation to be used in conjunction with the call will be available just prior to the call at www.rentechnitrogen.com within the Investor Relations portion of the site under the Presentation section. Callers may listen to the live presentation, which will be followed by a question and answer segment, by dialing 800-706-3081 or 706-679-9998 for international callers. An audio webcast of the call will be available on the same web page as the presentation. A replay will be available by audio webcast and teleconference from 9:00 a.m. PDT on November 1 through 9:00 a.m. PST on November 8. The replay teleconference will be available by dialing 800-633-8284 or 402-977-9140 for international callers and the reservation number 21610341. Disclosure Regarding Non-GAAP Financial Measures EBITDA is defined as operating income plus depreciation expense. EBITDA is used as a supplemental financial measure by management and by external users of our financial statements, such as investors and commercial banks, to assess:
- the financial performance of our assets without regard to financing methods, capital structure or historical cost basis; and
- our operating performance and return on invested capital compared to those of other publicly traded limited partnerships and other public companies, without regard to financing methods and capital structure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV