- Net revenues of $5.0 billion, compared to $4.3 billion in the third quarter of 2011, an increase of 14%.
- Net revenues organic growth of 1.3% compared to the third quarter of 2011, and 6% organic growth excluding the effect of generic competition on Provigil ®.
- GAAP net income (loss) and GAAP diluted EPS of $(79) million and $(0.09) compared to $916 million and $1.03, respectively, in the third quarter of 2011. GAAP net income was affected primarily by two significant charges: provision for a loss contingency of $670 million relating to pending patent litigation and impairment, mostly related to in-process R&D, of $481 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income of $1.4 billion, an increase of 6% compared to $1.3 billion in the third quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP net income of $1.1 billion, unchanged compared to the third quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $1.28, an increase of 2% compared to $1.25 in the third quarter of 2011.
- Cash flow from operations of $1 billion, an increase of 117% compared to $482 million in the third quarter of 2011. Free cash flow of $577 million compared to $2 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Sales of Copaxone ®, the leading multiple sclerosis therapy in the U.S. and globally, increased 13% to $1.05 billion compared to $928 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- U.S. generics net revenues of $1.1 billion, an increase of 24% compared to $863 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Full year 2012 net revenues expected to be between $20.1 and 20.7 billion and non-GAAP diluted EPS to be between $5.32 - 5.38.
Teva Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts