- Net revenues of $5.0 billion, compared to $4.3 billion in the third quarter of 2011, an increase of 14%.
- Net revenues organic growth of 1.3% compared to the third quarter of 2011, and 6% organic growth excluding the effect of generic competition on Provigil ®.
- GAAP net income (loss) and GAAP diluted EPS of $(79) million and $(0.09) compared to $916 million and $1.03, respectively, in the third quarter of 2011. GAAP net income was affected primarily by two significant charges: provision for a loss contingency of $670 million relating to pending patent litigation and impairment, mostly related to in-process R&D, of $481 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income of $1.4 billion, an increase of 6% compared to $1.3 billion in the third quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP net income of $1.1 billion, unchanged compared to the third quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $1.28, an increase of 2% compared to $1.25 in the third quarter of 2011.
- Cash flow from operations of $1 billion, an increase of 117% compared to $482 million in the third quarter of 2011. Free cash flow of $577 million compared to $2 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Sales of Copaxone ®, the leading multiple sclerosis therapy in the U.S. and globally, increased 13% to $1.05 billion compared to $928 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- U.S. generics net revenues of $1.1 billion, an increase of 24% compared to $863 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Full year 2012 net revenues expected to be between $20.1 and 20.7 billion and non-GAAP diluted EPS to be between $5.32 - 5.38.
Teva Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.