Net income from continuing operations attributable to Exterran stockholders for the third quarter 2012 was $1.4 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, excluding pretax charges totaling $4.7 million. Net loss from continuing operations attributable to Exterran stockholders, excluding charges, for the second quarter 2012 was $30.5 million, or $0.48 per diluted share, and net loss from continuing operations attributable to Exterran stockholders, excluding charges, for the third quarter 2011 was $29.0 million, or $0.46 per diluted share. Net income from continuing operations attributable to Exterran stockholders, excluding charges, excludes the benefit of the two previously announced sales of Exterran Holdings’ Venezuelan assets.
Exterran Holdings reported net income attributable to Exterran stockholders for the third quarter 2012 of $113.4 million, or $1.74 per diluted share, compared to a net loss attributable to Exterran stockholders for the second quarter 2012 of $152.6 million, or $2.40 per diluted share, and a net loss attributable to Exterran stockholders for the third quarter 2011 of $216.0 million, or $3.44 per diluted share.
The cash distribution to be received by Exterran Holdings based upon its limited partner and general partner interests in Exterran Partners is $7.9 million for the third quarter 2012, compared to $7.8 million for the second quarter 2012 and $7.2 million for the third quarter 2011.
Conference Call DetailsExterran Holdings and Exterran Partners, L.P. will host a joint conference call regarding third-quarter 2012 results:
- Teleconference: Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, 10:00 a.m. Central Time. To access the call, United States and Canadian participants should dial 800-446-2782. International participants should dial +1-847-413-3235 at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please reference Exterran conference call number 33535569.
- Live Webcast: The webcast will be available in listen-only mode via the companies’ website: www.exterran.com.
- Webcast Replay: For those unable to participate, a replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012, until 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012. To listen to the replay, please dial 888-843-7419 in the United States and Canada, or +1-630-652-3042 internationally, and enter access code 33535569#.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV