3. SUPPLEMENTAL FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Our Lifestyle Media division earns revenue primarily from the sale of advertising time on our national television networks, affiliate fees paid by cable and satellite television operators that carry our network programming, the licensing of its content to third parties, the licensing of its brands for consumer products such as books and kitchenware, and from the sale of advertising on our Lifestyle Media affiliated websites.
Supplemental information for Lifestyle Media is as follows:
|(in thousands)||Three months ended||Nine months ended|
|September 30,||September 30,|
|Operating revenues by brand:|
|Operating revenues by type:|
|Network affiliate fees, net||168,353||146,411||15.0||%||500,816||436,817||14.7||%|
(1) Subscriber counts are according to the Nielsen Homevideo Index of homes that receive cable networks.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts