WebMediaBrands Announces Keynote Speakers For Social Gaming & Gambling Summit, December 13-14 In Los Angeles
WebMediaBrands Inc., (Nasdaq:WEBM) today announced that Niranjan Nagar, Head of Games & Apps, Global Vertical Marketing at Facebook, and Gabriel Leydon, CEO and Co-Founder of Machine Zone, will be the keynote speakers at Social Gaming & Gambling Summit (#SGSConf), December 13-14 in Los Angeles.
Nagar will discuss his Facebook marketing strategy and Facebook’s new mobile initiatives during his session, A View From the Top. Leydon will share Machine Zone’s history of creating successful text-based games in his session, How to Build Games for the Core, Active Gamer that Keep them Playing and Spending Money.
Attendees will learn the strategies and tactics needed to increase the profitability and awareness of their social games.
“Social gaming and mobile real-money gambling is shaping up to be the biggest opportunity for game developers since the advent of the Facebook platform,” said Alan Meckler, Chairman and CEO of WebMediaBrands. “By focusing on the entire spectrum of engagement, retention and monetization issues at the intersection of social gaming and real-money casino-style games, Social Gaming & Gambling Summit is the one show attendees can’t afford to miss.”This year's conference will provide attendees with insight and advice from the brightest minds in the gaming and gambling industries. Additional speakers include professionals from Adobe, Heyzap, Cloudant, Swrve, Arkadium, GoPlay, PapayaMobile, GREE International, and Sulake. Featured panel sessions include:
- Multiplatform Games: Designing for the Future
- Place Your Bets: The Future of Online Gambling
- HTML5 Games
- Future Trends In Game Analytics and Optimization
- Mobile Social in the Post-PC Era
- Broadcast Based Social Games
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV