ArQule, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARQL) today reported its results of operations for the fiscal quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2012.
The Company reported a net loss of $431,000 or $0.01 per share for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, compared to a net loss of $2,260,000 or $0.04 per share for the quarter ended September 30, 2011. For the nine-month period ended September 30, 2012, the Company reported a net loss of $5,576,000 or $0.09 per share, compared to a net loss of $14,530,000 or $0.28 per share for the same period in 2011.
At September 30, 2012, the Company had a total of $140,158,000 in cash, equivalents and marketable securities.
Recent Operational DevelopmentsTivantinib (ARQ 197)
- Agreement with the U.S. FDA on a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) for the design of a pivotal Phase 3 trial of tivantinib as single agent therapy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC);
- Recommendation by the Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) of the MARQUEE trial of tivantinib and erlotinib to stop the study early for futility following a planned interim analysis;
- Discontinuation of the ATTENTION trial of tivantinib and erlotinib in Asia.
- Advancement of ARQ 087, an inhibitor of fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR), toward clinical testing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV