Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (Nasdaq: CLNE) today released the second edition of “The Road to Natural Gas,” an update of truck companies, refuse haulers, fleet operators, airports, municipalities and other organizations which are making the switch to natural gas with transportation fuel, station construction and services provided by Clean Energy.
“The momentum towards natural gas in transportation is definitely picking up speed,” said Andrew J. Littlefair, Clean Energy’s CEO and president. “This second edition of The Road to Natural Gas confirms Clean Energy’s leadership position in providing a growing list of customers with the CNG, LNG and services that allow them to take advantage of the economic and environmental benefits of using natural gas. I’m also pleased that we remain on track to complete the number of fueling stations along our America’s Natural Gas Highway® that will connect the essential corridors for the trucking industry.”
The second edition of The Road to Natural Gas (attached below) contains a listing of agreements signed or executed since the first edition was released on July 31, 2012. (To view Volume I, go to http://www.cleanenergyfuels.com/news/2012/7-31-12.html). Also included is a list of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) stations completed over the last three months as part of Clean Energy’s America’s Natural Gas Highway®. Many of the new stations are located at Pilot Flying J truck stops, Clean Energy’s partner.
Currently priced up to $1.50 a gallon lower than gasoline or diesel depending on local markets, the use of natural gas fuel reduces operating costs for vehicles and reduces greenhouse gas emissions up to 30% in light-duty vehicles and 23% in medium to heavy-duty vehicles. The U.S. Department of Energy reports that 98% of the natural gas consumed in the U.S. is sourced in the U.S. and Canada, making natural gas a secure North American energy choice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV