DALLAS, Nov. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NTR Metals LLC (NTR) today issued a statement confirming its confidence in and support of new management at DGSE Companies, Inc. (NYSE MKT: DGSE). DGSE announced yesterday that it had completed the steps required by its Plan of Compliance with NYSE Amex LLC to regain compliance with the continued listing standards of the exchange.
NTR stated that it has every confidence in DGSE's new management team and their strategy for the company's future growth. It is excited about the potential that DGSE has in this promising industry. As a result of the management changes over the past six months, NTR believes that DGSE is in a great position to execute their strategy and NTR intends to support them as they move forward.
NTR also announced that its expects to continue to make open-market purchases of DGSE stock following the commencement of trading and subject to applicable law, market conditions and price.
NTR is currently evaluating the identification and nomination of qualified, independent individuals to serve on DGSE's board of directors. NTR anticipates that any nominees it identifies will work together with DGSE's new management to execute DGSE's strategy.About NTR Metals ® NTR Metals is a world leader in precious metals. With over 60 locations worldwide, it serves the refining, market-making, and bullion needs of over 20,000 precious-metals companies, from independent jewelers and dealers to large corporations. SOURCE NTR Metals LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV