- Our Phase IIb randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of ICT-107, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting glioblastoma antigens and cancer stem cells, is progressing well. We completed enrollment of 278 patients on time, and that trial is being conducted at 25 clinical sites in the US. In early 2013, we anticipate that the Data Safety Monitoring Committee will conduct an event-driven interim safety analysis, and that final results will be available in late 2013. The primary endpoint of this trial is overall survival (OS), with secondary endpoints of progression-free survival (PFS), OS and PFS at various time intervals, immune response (T cells) and safety.
- We are on track to file an Investigational New Drug (IND) application for ICT-140, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting ovarian cancer antigens and cancer stem cells at the end of 2012.
- We are planning to initiate a 20-patient, investigator-sponsored Phase I trial of ICT-121, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting CD133, in patients with recurrent glioblastoma, also before the end of 2012.
- We are also pleased that ImmunoCellular’s Phase I ICT-107 data were prominently featured at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) annual meeting, held October 26-28, and in SITC’s press briefing, as an exciting new breakthrough in cancer treatment.
- On November 17, we will report at the seventeenth annual meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology on the “Identification of immunogenic epitopes from CD133 and their potential for use to immunologically target glioblastoma cancer stem cells.” Preclinical data supporting the ICT-121 clinical trial, which targets cancer stem cells in patients with recurrent glioblastoma, will be reported.
ImmunoCellular Therapeutics Provides An Update On Recent 2012 Achievements And Anticipated Milestones
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts