NEW YORK -- Chevron (CVX) is expected by analysts Friday to report third-quarter profit of $2.83 a share on revenue of $64.1 billion in the September-ended period.
Starbucks (SBUX), the coffee giant, on Thursday beat Wall Street's earnings view by a penny, hiked its fiscal 2013 forecast, outlined ambitious growth plans and lifted its quarterly dividend by more than 20%. Starbucks, Priceline.com: After-Hours Trading
Insurance giant AIG (AIG) posted third-quarter earnings of $1.86 billion, or $1.13 a share, in the September-ended quarter on Thursday. A year earlier, AIG reported a loss of $4 billion. Operating income in the latest quarter was $1 a share; analysts expected 87 cents.
Priceline.com's (PCLN) quarterly results came in above analysts' forecasts. The quarter featured a a 25.2% jump in gross bookings to $7.8 billion. Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Hates Carl Icahn Right Now
LinkedIn (LNKD) posted third-quarter adjusted earnings on Thursday that topped forecasts as revenue jumped 81%.
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) has hired advisers to explore a potential sale of the company to private equity, according to multiple reports, in a deal that could top $6 billion.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV