Smallest Off-Venue In The World At Iceland Airwaves
"Eldhús: Little House of Music will allow festival-goers to experience Iceland from a wide range of unique perspectives and engage closely with Icelandic music culture as well as giving people a once-in-a-lifetime gig experience. This unique venue has been designed to encompass traditional Icelandic charm."
In August 2012 the Inspired By Iceland campaign asked people a simple question: What would you name Iceland if this was your first glimpse? _ _ _ _ Land? and in just 3 weeks over 10,000 responded.
Many of those who contributed suggested that the name Iceland was misrepresentative and that another name may better reflect the country.To encourage further involvement from visitors to Iceland a naming booth has been installed at Keflavik airport where visitors are actively encouraged to share what Iceland is to them: name and all. A brand new naming page is now visible on the http://www.inspiredbyiceland.com website and the most popular contributions can be viewed along with the latest videos and images from the campaign. The conversation will also be available on The Inspired by Iceland Facebook and Twitter pages. Notes to editors Inspired by Iceland campaign is a public private act - between the Icelandic government, City of Reykjavik, Icelandair, the Travel Industry Association and the Federation of Trade & Services. Around 130 companies are involved. Promote Iceland is the developer and the executive of the campaign. Contact: Inspired By Iceland http://www.inspiredbyiceland.com Promote Iceland http://www.promoteiceland.is Islenska http://www.islenska.is The Brooklyn Brothers http://www.thebrooklynbrothers.com For further information please contact Nathan Woodhead at The Brooklyn Brothers on +44-207-734-3007 or email Iceland@thebrooklynbrothers.com SOURCE Inspired by Iceland
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV