Johnston Law Announces Opening Of Toronto Offices
TORONTO, Nov. 1, 2012 /CNW/ - Intellectual Property Law Firm, Johnston Law, announces the opening of its Toronto offices on November 1, 2012.
Managing Partner, Keri Johnston, notes, "Our firm brings together a unique blend of experience to serve our clients who include emerging and established Canadian companies; Fortune 100 corporations; in-house law and policy departments; and large, medium and small-size law firms in Canada and abroad."
Ms. Johnston added that, "Johnston Law has launched the Intellectual Property Alliance™ a law firm model that enables Johnston Law to provide clients with added value by leveraging their international network together with technological advances to create a virtual network of associates and industry professionals in the area of intellectual property law."
Alpesh Patel, a partner at Johnston Law, stated, "Johnston Law assists clients, with common sense advice, to understand their intellectual property rights on a day to day basis and in the context of litigation. We also seek to be a leader in policy and professional development."Johnston Law has three guiding principles:
- to do interesting work in a boutique practice with world-wide reach;
- to be involved in the legal profession on a volunteer basis at the local, national and international level; and
- to be involved in the community at the local, national and international level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV