Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems, is pleased to partner with SURFCAM Reseller Data Design Co., Ltd. in representing the newest release of SURFCAM 6 at JIMTOF 2012, the 26th Japan International Machine Tool Fair being held from November 1st - November 6th, 2012 at Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo International Exhibition Center in booth #E5019.
Visitors to booth #E5019 will have an opportunity to see demonstrations of the many new features and benefits of one of the industries easiest to use, yet powerful and competitively priced CAD/CAM systems on the market today. Data Design staff will be on hand to answer questions and provide CAD/CAM solutions to visitors that require a competitive edge in their business and toolpath technology.
Some of the new features and enhancements available in SURFCAM 6 are:
- A 64-Bit Version
- New Tools and Material Database Engine
- Faster and Improved Verification Technology
- Updated Interface
- Completely redesigned Help System
- Four (4) new toolpath strategies
- Updated CAD translators (plus RHINO CAD translator now included)
- Updated and New Post Processors (MPost and SPost)
- New Productivity Utilities
- Updated Digitizer Interfaces
- New versions of editNC and SDNC
- Enhanced TRUEMill toolpath calculator and toolpath algorithms
- ...Plus much more
Visitors to the tradeshow will also have an opportunity to experience TRUEMill toolpath technology in action during this 6-day event. Data Design will be represented in booth #W1078 where LIVE machining demonstrations will be showcased to show NC programmers how they can very easily reduce cycle times, increase material removal rates and cutting tool life right in their own shop using the patented TRUEMill toolpath technology in SURFCAM 6.