- Adjusted earnings before interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization (“adjusted EBITDA”), a non-GAAP measure, of $22.7 million (1), or $0.56 per common unit, for the third quarter 2012, an increase of 37% from the second quarter 2012;
- Distributable cash flow, a non-GAAP measure, of $18.5 million (1), or $0.45 per common unit, for the third quarter 2012, an increase of approximately 30% from the second quarter 2012;
- ARP declared a cash distribution of $0.43 per limited partner unit for the third quarter 2012, at a coverage ratio of approximately 1.1x; and,
- On a GAAP basis, net loss was $10.1 million for the third quarter 2012. The loss for the third quarter 2012 included the recognition of a $7.7 million estimated expense regarding the Partnership’s reconciliation process with Chevron Corporation (“Chevron”) over certain liabilities assumed in the February 2011 transaction with Chevron. Please see the reconciliation of GAAP net loss to adjusted EBITDA in the financial tables of this release for further information.
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Reports Operating And Financial Results For The Third Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts