What's The Skinny On The Devil And Halloween?
According to De La Torre, character, characteristics and caricature interpretations are historically part of Halloween. Over the ages, dark symbolism has become almost a ritual part of this annual observance.
"People love a good scare, especially when we know we are inherently safe. It is in our securities, that we're generally most willing to tempt fate," added De La Torre.
Media Contact: M. Celeste Jackson 303 765 3119; CJackson@iliff.edu
SOURCE Iliff School of Theology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV