VANCOUVER, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Veris Gold Corp. (TSX: VG) (OCTBB: YNGFD) (Frankfurt Xetra Exchange: NG6A) (" VG" or the " Company") is pleased to announce that, further to its news release of October 19, 2012, VG has filed a final short form base shelf prospectus (the " Final Prospectus") with the securities commissions in Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario, and a corresponding amendment to its registration statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Final Prospectus will enable the Company to make offerings of debt securities, common shares, warrants to purchase common shares and warrants to purchase debt securities, units consisting of common shares and whole or partial warrants or subscription receipts that will entitle the holder thereof to receive upon satisfaction of certain release conditions and for no additional consideration, common shares or warrants (all of the foregoing, collectively, the '' Securities'') or any combination thereof up to an aggregate initial offering price of CDN$60,000,000 during the 25-month period that the Final Prospectus remains effective. Securities may be offered separately or together, in amounts, at prices and on terms to be determined based on market conditions at the time of sale and set forth an accompanying shelf prospectus supplement (a " Prospectus Supplement").
A registration statement relating to the Securities has been filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, but has not yet become effective. The Securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these Securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV