SAO PAULO, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN - Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the 3Q12:
- Net revenue totaled R$4.3 billion in 3Q12, 3% up on the 2Q12. In the same period, domestic market net revenue increased by 14%;
- 3Q12 steel sales volume reached the record level of 1.6 million tonnes, 13% more than in 2Q12 and 35% up year-on-year. Sales in 9M12 amounted to 4.3 million tonnes, 17% higher than in 9M11;
- Domestic market steel sales reached 1.3 million tonnes in 3Q12, also a new record, 21% higher than in 2Q12 and 24% up on the same period last year. Year-to-date domestic sales volume totaled 3.3 million tonnes, a 5% improvement over the first nine months of 2011.
- Gross profit amounted to R$1.2 billion in 3Q12 and adjusted EBITDA reached R$1.1 billion.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference call about its 3Q12 Earnings on THURSDAY, November 1, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. US ET in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations David Salama Investor Relations Executive Officer Phone: +55 11 3049-7588 email@example.comSOURCE CSN - Companhia Siderugica Nacional
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV