- Net revenue totaled R$4.3 billion in 3Q12, 3% up on the 2Q12. In the same period, domestic market net revenue increased by 14%;
- 3Q12 steel sales volume reached the record level of 1.6 million tonnes, 13% more than in 2Q12 and 35% up year-on-year. Sales in 9M12 amounted to 4.3 million tonnes, 17% higher than in 9M11;
- Domestic market steel sales reached 1.3 million tonnes in 3Q12, also a new record, 21% higher than in 2Q12 and 24% up on the same period last year. Year-to-date domestic sales volume totaled 3.3 million tonnes, a 5% improvement over the first nine months of 2011.
- Gross profit amounted to R$1.2 billion in 3Q12 and adjusted EBITDA reached R$1.1 billion.
CSN Steel Sales Reach 1.6 Million Tonnes In 3Q12, A Company Record
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.