ATLANTA, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is an advisory from the Assurant Specialty Property First Response Team to customers affected by Hurricane Sandy.
The Assurant Specialty Property First Response Team is giving priority handling to claims and inquiries from areas impacted by Hurricane Sandy, with an emphasis on property and flood insurance policies.
Toll-free numbers are operational for customers to report hurricane-related claims and make inquiries. Customers should contact the appropriate company for their policy.
American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (Flood Policies): (800) 245-1505American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (Other Policies): (800) 358-0600American Reliable Insurance Company: (800) 245-1505American Security Insurance Company: (800) 326-2845 Standard Guaranty Insurance Company: (800) 326-2845 Voyager Indemnity Insurance Company: (800) 245-1505About Assurant Specialty Property Assurant Specialty Property is a leading provider of insurance services in partnership with financial institutions, mortgage lenders, manufactured home sellers, auto finance companies, property managers and their customers. Services include insurance tracking and management, lender-placed homeowners insurance, and property and personal coverage such as renters, farm and flood insurance. With more than 5,000 employees in 11 locations, Assurant Specialty Property serves clients and customers in all 50 states. Assurant Specialty Property is part of Assurant, a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $28 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. www.assurant.com. SOURCE Assurant Specialty Property
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV