- Donating $1 million in cash and in-kind transportation to assist those affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan in March 2011.
- Donating $1.8 million, including the transportation of more than one million pounds of critical supplies, to assist those affected by the earthquake in Haiti in January 2010.
- Providing in-kind shipping for more than two million pounds of relief aid to those affected throughout the Gulf Coast region during the 2005 hurricane season.
FedEx Pledges $1.2 Million To Support Northeast Disaster Relief
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts