PBM has adequately and reasonably addressed all the issues raised by government agencies, First Nations and the public (over 70 government agency reviewers, nine organizations and over 800 issues/comments).
The Application contained approximately 16,000 pages including the EAC Application; an Addendum to the EAC Application; Review Response Report Rev 1; Review Response Report Rev 2; 3rd Party Review Response Report and 3rd Party Review Response Report Addendum.
The EAO and the Company agreed to 32 Conditions that PBM would have to meet as part of the EAC. The information and plans would be developed during the Detailed Engineering phase, which PBM has not yet started, and would be completed prior to the issuance of the Mines Act Permit.
In a letter to the EAO on August 13, 2012, the Company summarized its final response with respect to the EAC Application. In that letter, PBM noted that the changes in predicted Morrison Lake metal concentrations, using upper bound loadings, due to the project are below BC Water Quality Guidelines and nominally above baseline, and the risk of a significant adverse effect is, therefore, negligible and that the design is protective of the aquatic environment.The Company wishes to emphasize that PBM is strongly committed to continue to work towards bringing the proposed Morrison Copper/Gold Project to commercial production. If you would like to be added to our email newsgroup, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact: Gregory R. AndersonDirector, CEO and President 1-800-747-99111-800-234-3680 SOURCE Pacific Booker Minerals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV