- Third quarter earnings per diluted share of $0.55 in 2012, an increase of 25.0% over earnings per diluted share of $0.44 in 2011
- 56 global net restaurant openings during the quarter
- 2012 earnings guidance raised to a range of $2.53 to $2.63; comparable sales guidance raised for both North America (updated guidance range of +3.0% to +4.0%) and International (updated guidance range of +6.0% to +7.0%)
Papa John’s Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.