Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (NYSE: PNW) will webcast a presentation to energy industry analysts and others in the financial community on Friday, November 9. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 3 p.m. ET (1 p.m. Ariz. time) and will feature senior management discussing the Company’s operational and financial performance and outlook, as well as providing an update on strategic initiatives.
The listen-only, audio presentation will be webcast live and available for replay at: pinnaclewest.com/presentations. The entire presentation is expected to last three-and-a-half hours.
Pinnacle West Capital, an energy holding company based in Phoenix, has consolidated assets of about $13.5 billion, more than 6,300 megawatts of generating capacity and about 6,700 employees in Arizona and New Mexico. Through its principal subsidiary, Arizona Public Service, the Company provides retail electricity service to more than 1.1 million Arizona homes and businesses. For more information about Pinnacle West, visit the Company’s website at pinnaclewest.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV