- Economic income and economic net income, non-GAAP measures, of $39.6 million and $24.4 million, or $0.27 per adjusted share
- AUM at September 30, 2012 was $44.3 billion, compared with $42.4 billion at June 30, 2012
- Third quarter revenue decreased less than 1% year-over-year and increased 5% sequentially to $85.4 million
- Manning & Napier Group, LLC distributed to its members $31.3 million in cash for the quarter and $93.9 million year-to-date, resulting in a $0.16 per share third quarter dividend
- Strategic Income Conservative and Strategic Income Moderate, two income-oriented mutual funds, were launched to meet the needs of income-oriented investors in a low yield environment
Manning & Napier, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.