CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CF) today announced its participation in the following upcoming investor events:
- On Wednesday, November 14, 2012, the company will appear at 8:00 a.m. ET at the Morgan Stanley Global Chemicals Conference 2012 in Boston, MA.
- On Wednesday, November 28, 2012, the company will appear at 1:00 p.m. ET at the Citigroup Basic Materials Symposium in New York, NY.
Investors who wish to access the live conference webcasts should visit the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.cfindustries.com. The presentation will later be archived on the CF Industries Holdings, Inc. website.
About CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
CF Industries Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a global leader in nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer manufacturing and distribution, serving both agricultural and industrial customers. CF Industries, headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, operates world-class nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing complexes in the central United States and Canada; conducts phosphate mining and manufacturing operations in Central Florida; and distributes plant nutrients through a system of terminals, warehouses, and associated transportation equipment located primarily in the Midwestern United States. The company also owns 50 percent interests in GrowHow UK Limited, a fertilizer manufacturer in the United Kingdom; an ammonia facility in The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago; and KEYTRADE AG, a global fertilizer trading organization headquartered near Zurich, Switzerland. CF Industries routinely posts investor announcements and additional information on the company’s Web site at www.cfindustries.com and encourages those interested in the company to check there frequently.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts