The Manitowoc Company, Inc. (NYSE: MTW) today announced that it will participate in the Robert W. Baird Industrial Conference, which will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, Illinois, on November 5, 6, and 7, 2012. Glen E. Tellock, chairman and chief executive officer, and Carl J. Laurino, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will present an update on the company’s strategies, growth initiatives, and financial performance on Tuesday, November 6, 2012, at 4:05 p.m., CST.
A live audio webcast of the company’s presentation can be accessed through the investor relations section of Manitowoc’s corporate website at www.manitowoc.com. Alternatively, you can also use the following URL link: http://wsw.com/webcast/baird31/mtw/ .
About The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
Founded in 1902, The Manitowoc Company, Inc. is a multi-industry,
capital goods manufacturer with over 115 manufacturing, distribution,
and service facilities in 25 countries. The company is recognized
globally as one of the premier innovators and providers of crawler
cranes, tower cranes, and mobile cranes for the heavy construction
industry, which are complemented by a slate of industry-leading product
support services. In addition, Manitowoc is one of the world's leading
innovators and manufacturers of commercial foodservice equipment, which
includes 25 market-leading brands of hot- and cold-focused equipment. In
2011, Manitowoc’s revenues totaled $3.7 billion, with more than half of
these revenues generated outside of the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV