OAKLAND, Calif., Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading internet radio service, today announced that the company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Vice President will present at the following upcoming investor conferences.
Mr. Kennedy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Wells Fargo Securities Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, November 7 th at 9:05AM ET / 6:05AM PT in New York, NY.
Mr. Kennedy will also present at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, November 7 th at 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT in New York, NY.Mr. Paschel, Vice President, will be participating on "The Battle to Control the High Tech Dashboard Panel" at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, November 7th at 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT in New York, NY. Mr. Paschel will also present at the BMO Capital Markets 2012 Digital Media Conference on Thursday, November 8 th at 8:30 AM ET / 5:30 AM PT in New York, NY. Live audio webcasts of the presentations will be available on Pandora's Investor Relations website at http://investor.pandora.com. ABOUT PANDORA Pandora (NYSE: P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" - a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project ®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora ® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations from a growing collection of hundreds of thousands of recordings. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love. www.pandora.com SOURCE Pandora
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV