DALLAS, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Securities, FSB, the commercial banking subsidiary of SWS Group, Inc. (NYSE: SWS), has named Vito Carbone Regional President of the company's Austin, Texas market area.
"Vito's years of banking experience in the Austin area uniquely position him to lead our banking activity in that community," said Robert Chereck, Executive Chairman and President of Southwest Securities, FSB. "We look forward to continued growth in Austin and the other markets we serve throughout Texas and New Mexico."
Mr. Carbone has deep roots in the Austin business community where he spent 15 years as Regional President for Wells Fargo Bank. Mr. Carbone joined Southwest Securities, FSB in May 2012 as Senior Vice President, Manager of Commercial and Industrial Lending in Dallas. He began his career in 1977 after earning a bachelor's degree in Agricultural Economics and Business Management from the University of California, Davis.
Southwest Securities, FSB, was established in 1986 and became a wholly owned subsidiary of SWS Group, Inc. in 2000. Based in Dallas, Southwest Securities, FSB offers a variety of commercial banking services designed to help businesses grow and communities prosper.SWS Group, Inc. is a Dallas-based company offering a broad range of investment and financial services through its subsidiaries. The Company's common stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SWS. SWS Group, Inc. subsidiaries include Southwest Securities, Inc., a national clearing firm, registered investment adviser and registered broker-dealer; SWS Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a registered broker-dealer serving independent securities brokers and their clients; and Southwest Securities, FSB, one of the largest banks headquartered in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. SOURCE Southwest Securities, FSB
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV