- Cloud-related license bookings rose nearly 30 percent in the fiscal 2013 first half compared to the fiscal 2012 first half;
- BMC's SaaS solutions added just under 90 new customers in the quarter, and Remedyforce’s customer base has increased nearly 60 percent so far in fiscal 2013;
- During the quarter, ESM operated at planned total sales capacity, and attrition was significantly below the year-ago level and the current year plan;
- MSM's non-GAAP operating margin improved 1 percentage point year-over-year to 62 percent;
- MSM continued to leverage its expertise in the mainframe market to expand or add customer relationships with 147 new product placements during the quarter; and
- During the second quarter, BMC continued its stock repurchase activities, spending $200 million to repurchase 4.8 million shares.
BMC Software Announces Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.