- Total third quarter 2012 revenue was $35.5 million, a 32.8% increase from the prior-year period.
- Net income for the third quarter of 2012 was $7.0 million, a 34.8% increase from the prior-year period, and diluted earnings per share was $0.55 based on a diluted share count of 12.8 million.
- Finance receivables as of September 30, 2012 were $396.9 million, an increase of 40.0% from the prior-year period. Net charge-offs as a percentage of average finance receivables for the third quarter of 2012 were 6.5%, an increase from 6.0% in the prior-year period.
- Same-store revenue growth 1 for the third quarter of 2012 was 18.3%.
- Opened 7 new branches in the third quarter of 2012; as of September 30, 2012, Regional Management’s branch network consisted of 213 locations.
Regional Management Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.