Affymax, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFFY) today announced that it will host a teleconference and webcast with management to provide a general business overview, as well as to discuss its third quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time). Financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 will be released after market close on November 8, 2012.
Interested parties can listen to the live teleconference by dialing (866) 393-1565 from the U.S. or +1 (973) 409-9608 for international callers. Individuals may access the live audio webcast at http://www.investors.affymax.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website for 30 days following the live event.
About Affymax, Inc.
Affymax, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company based in Palo Alto, California. Affymax's mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative therapies that improve the lives of patients with kidney disease and other serious and often life-threatening illnesses.The company's first marketed product, OMONTYS ® (peginesatide) Injection, was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in March 2012. For additional information, please visit www.affymax.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV