Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (NASDAQ: GLDD) today announced that it will release its financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012 on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 7:00 a.m. C.S.T. A conference call with the Company will be held the same day at 9:00 a.m. C.S.T. The call in number is 877-377-7553 and Conference ID is 44839922. The conference call will be available by replay until Friday, November 9, 2012, by calling 800-585-8367 and providing Conference ID 44839922. The live call and replay can also be heard on the Company’s website, www.gldd.com, under Events & Presentations on the investor relations page. A copy of the press release will be available on the Company’s website.
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation is the largest provider of dredging services in the United States and the only U.S. dredging service provider with significant international operations. The Company is also one of the largest U.S. providers of commercial and industrial demolition services primarily in the Northeast. The Company owns a 50% interest in a marine sand mining operation in New Jersey that supplies sand and aggregate for road and building construction and a 50% interest in an environmental service operation with the ability to remediate contaminated soil and dredged sediment treatment. Great Lakes employs more than 150 degreed engineers, most specializing in civil and mechanical engineering, which contributes to its 122-year history of never failing to complete a marine project. Great Lakes has a disciplined training program for engineers that ensures experienced-based performance as they advance through Company operations. Great Lakes owns the largest and most diverse fleet in the U.S. industry, comprised of over 200 specialized vessels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV