Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ):
|Summary Financial Information||3Q||YTD|
|Amounts in millions, except per-unit amounts.||2012||2011||2012||2011|
|Net income per common L.P. unit||$||0.38||$||0.91||$||1.47||$||2.63|
|Distributable cash flow (DCF) (1)||$||316||$||368||$||1,084||$||1,206|
|Cash distribution coverage ratio (1)||0.80x||1.25x||0.96x||1.41x|
|(1) Distributable Cash Flow and Cash Distribution Coverage Ratio are non-GAAP measures. Reconciliations to the most relevant measures included in GAAP are attached to this news release.|
Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ) today announced unaudited third-quarter 2012 net income of $237 million, or $0.38 per common limited-partner unit, compared with third-quarter 2011 net income of $342 million, or $0.91 per common limited-partner unit.
Year-to-date through Sept. 30, Williams Partners reported net income of $778 million, or $1.47 per common limited-partner unit, compared with $987 million, or $2.63 per common limited-partner unit, for the first nine months of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV