CLEVELAND, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW) is scheduled to make a presentation at Baird's 2012 Industrial Conference on Tuesday, November 6, 2012, in Chicago, Illinois. Mr. Christopher M. Connor, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to begin his presentation at 4:35 p.m. Eastern Time.
The audio portion, with slides, of the conference presentation by Sherwin-Williams will be webcast simultaneously. To access the webcast link to the live presentation on November 6 th, go to the Sherwin-Williams website, www.sherwin.com, click on About Us, choose Investor Relations then select Press Releases. Click on the webcast link following the reference to the October 31 st release.
For those who cannot listen to Sherwin-Williams' live webcast, an archived replay will be available at www.sherwin.com beginning shortly after the live presentation. The archived replay will be available until Friday, December 7 th at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Investor Relations Contact: Bob WellsSenior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Public AffairsSherwin-WilliamsDirect: 216.566.2244 firstname.lastname@example.orgMedia Contact: Mike ConwayDirector, Corporate CommunicationsSherwin-WilliamsDirect: 216.515.4393Pager: 216.422.3751 email@example.com SOURCE The Sherwin-Williams Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV