J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT) today announced that John Roberts, president and CEO for J.B. Hunt, will present to the investment community at the Robert W. Baird & Co.’s 2012 Industrial Conference on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. (Central) at The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL.
Information presented at the conference may contain forward-looking statements made by the Company that involve risks, assumptions and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors, including, but not limited to, those discussed in Item 1A of our Annual Report filed on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to the extent we become aware that it will not be achieved for any reason.
Interested parties may view this press release, as well as the information provided at the conference, on the Company’s website, www.jbhunt.com.
About J.B. HuntJ.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. focuses on providing safe and reliable transportation services to a diverse group of customers throughout the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. Utilizing an integrated, multimodal approach, J.B. Hunt provides capacity-oriented solutions centered on delivering customer value and industry-leading service. J.B. Hunt stock trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol JBHT and is a component of the Dow Jones Transportation Average. For more information, visit www.jbhunt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV