Background: Apple designs and markets mobile electronic devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players; and sells related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications worldwide. Apple was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Cupertino, Calif. Apple trades an average of 16.7 million shares per day with a market cap of $567 billion.
52-Week Range: $363.32 to $705.07Book Value: $125.86 Price-to-Book Ratio: 4.8 It's not a big secret I am an Apple bull in my
The last reported short interest is only 1.7% of the average trading float. The smart money doesn't believe Apple will continue falling, should you?
If you ask me "what dip are you talking about" I understand. Shares have really appreciated, gaining 49% in the last year, and the average analyst target price for Apple is $767.83. The current drop from $700 is our opening. AAPL Payout Ratio TTM data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV