TSX: MFI www.mapleleaffoods.com
TORONTO, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Maple Leaf Foods announced today that it has completed an agreement with the Company's syndicate of banks. The agreement will increase the existing revolving credit facility by $250 million increasing the total facility to $1.05 billion and will extend the maturity of the facility by one year.
The facility is unsecured and will continue to bear interest based on short-term interest rates. The financing, which matures on May 16, 2016, increases the weighted average term of the Company's debt to 4.7 years. The facility will be used for general corporate purposes.
Maple Leaf Foods is a leading Canadian value-added meat, meals and bakery company committed to delivering quality food products to consumers around the world. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, the Company employs approximately 19,500 people at its operations across Canada and in the United States, Europe and Asia.SOURCE Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV