HOUSTON, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) announced today that John "Andy" O'Donnell, Baker Hughes' Vice President Office of the Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Energy Conference in Miami on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, at 8:15 a.m. Eastern time.
If you would like to listen to the presentation and view the presentation materials during the conference, please log onto the "Events & Presentations" page on our website at: www.bakerhughes.com/investor. If you would like to listen to a replay, it will be available within 24 hours of the live presentation and will remain available through November 28, 2012. You may use the same website address above to access the replay.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. The company's 58,000-plus employees today work in more than 80 countries helping customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit www.bakerhughes.com.
CONTACTS:Media Relations: Teresa Wong, +1.713.439.8110, firstname.lastname@example.org Pam Easton, +1.281.209.7050, email@example.com Investor Relations: Trey Clark, +1.713.439.8039, firstname.lastname@example.org Eric Holcomb, +1.713.439.8822, email@example.com SOURCE Baker Hughes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV