Ocean Shore Holding Co. (NASDAQ: OSHC) announced that its banking subsidiary, Ocean City Home Bank, is open for business today, with the exception of its offices on barrier islands that have been closed per the orders of New Jersey Governor Christie.
“We are fully functioning in all of our mainland offices today,” said Steven E. Brady, President and CEO. “Our offices in Ocean City, Margate and Ventnor remain closed due to their location on the barrier islands, where access remains restricted under orders of the Governor. However, based on our initial assessments, we did not sustain significant damage to any of our offices, including those on the barrier islands. For those of our customers who are unable to access our offices, our telephone and Internet banking systems are available.”
“We will be working closely with those of our customers who may have suffered damage in the storm, and we look forward to playing a significant role in helping our communities recover.”
Ocean Shore Holding Co. (the "Company") is the holding company for Ocean City Home Bank (the "Bank"), a federal savings bank headquartered in Ocean City, New Jersey. The Bank operates a total of twelve full-service banking offices in eastern New Jersey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV