- Xylem completed two acquisitions to bolster its growth platforms in its first year. It acquired MJK Automation A/S, a Denmark-based, privately owned leading manufacturer of flow and level sensors, and measurement and control technology for water and wastewater applications, to complement its existing global analytics portfolio. It also acquired Heartland Pump Rental & Sales, Inc., specializing in dewatering pump rental, services and systems design. This recent acquisition will strengthen Xylem’s dewatering solutions portfolio.
- Xylem introduced a number of new products and services to help customers more efficiently transport, treat and test water and wastewater, with a particular focus on energy efficiency, improving water quality and enabling water re-use.
- Xylem was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index, which was a major acknowledgment of all the work the company has done to advance sustainable business practices and solutions.
- Xylem received the prestigious President’s Excellence Award in Corporate Philanthropy from the Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy in recognition of its Xylem Watermark program, the company’s signature social investment effort that provides and protects safe water resources in communities around the world.
Xylem Inc. Celebrates Its One-year Anniversary As A Leading Provider Of Water Equipment And Applications Expertise, Solving Customers’ Most Challenging Water Issues
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts