Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) today announced that it will release its third-quarter 2012 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, November 6. The company will discuss financial results for the quarter, as well as business developments, via conference call and webcast on Wednesday, November 7, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time.
To access the company's third-quarter conference call, please dial (877) 312-5406 (domestic) or (706) 679-9856 (international). A webcast of the conference call is available on the company’s website, www.ggc.com. Playbacks will be available from 1:00 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, November 7, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, November 21. Playback numbers are (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (706) 679-9856 (international). The conference call ID number is 47846886.
About Georgia Gulf
Georgia Gulf Corporation is a leading integrated North American manufacturer of two chemical lines, chlorovinyls and aromatics, and manufactures vinyl-based building and home improvement products. The company's vinyl-based building and home improvement products, marketed under Royal Building Products and Exterior Portfolio brands, include window and door profiles, mouldings, siding, pipe and pipe fittings, and deck products. Georgia Gulf, headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., has manufacturing facilities located throughout North America to provide industry-leading service to customers. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV