SEATTLE, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow® (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate information marketplace, today launched the free Zillow Mortgage Marketplace App for iPad®, a new personalized mortgage research and shopping app designed especially for the iPad's interactive, multi-touch capabilities.
Zillow Mortgage Marketplace provides a one-of-a-kind transparent lending marketplace where borrowers can connect with reputable lenders to find personalized loan options and get a variety of competitive mortgage rates, instantly. The Zillow Mortgage Marketplace App for iPad combines access to this innovative loan shopping experience with easy-to-use calculators and animated charts that allow consumers to understand and engage with every stage of the mortgage process, in one simple interface.
"Shopping for a home loan can be complicated, cumbersome and not very much fun. Not to mention, a borrower could leave thousands of dollars on the table by choosing the wrong loan," said Erin Lantz, director of Zillow Mortgage Marketplace. "Zillow Mortgage Marketplace for iPad takes a complex process and makes it easy to understand, engaging and visual to help borrowers understand their options and find the best loan and lender for them."
With the Zillow Mortgage Marketplace App for iPad, potential borrowers can now:
- Understand through an intuitive, visual interface how much home they can afford, the length of time it will take to pay off a mortgage and whether refinancing is financially beneficial for their individual situation.
- Anonymously request and compare personalized loan quotes side-by-side. Borrowers can also browse reviews of the lenders offering quotes – Zillow Mortgage Marketplace has more than 22,000 customer-submitted lender reviews.
- Unique to the iPad app, use the "Get Pre-Approved" section to connect with preferred Zillow lenders who can pre-approve borrowers for loans before they start shopping for a home. This is an important feature for buyers wanting an edge in today's competitive housing market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV